Belajar Terjemah Ke Bahasa Indonesia
Please find our translation below, and compare with yours.
1. Good morning, Sir.
2. Good morning. Can I help you?
1. I want to buy one set of dining table.
2. Allright. Let me show you some samples.
1. (If) this one, how much is it?
2. This one, because (it’s) made of plastic, the price is a bit lower / cheaper. Only five hundred thousand rupiahs per set, and it has been a fix price / it’s already fix priced.
1. Isn’t there a cheaper one / anything cheaper?
2. Sorry, this one is the cheapest. The more expensive ones are many.
1. Can I buy it on credit / Can I pay by installments?
2. You can, if you have a credit card.Tags: adjective, adverb, Cara menterjemahkan kalimat ke bahasa inggris, conjunction, converstion, interjection, listening, noun, preposition, reading, speaking, talking, tenses, verb, writing